Why You Should Buy Swarovski Crystals?
Swarovski Crystals have become almost synonymous with elegance and sophistication and are a favorite with crystal lovers all across the globe. The clarity of Swarovski crystals, the intricate designing and the diamond-like sparkle are responsible for their unparalleled popularity and their use in crafting jewelry pieces like tiaras, bracelets, earrings and neckpieces. Swarovski crystals are widely accepted as the finest in the market and are cut by automatic devices to maintain uniformity in dimensions and shapes. The company was born under the aegis of Daniel Swarovski way back in 1892 and even today the authentic crystals are only manufactured in Austria. These crystals are not found naturally on Earth and are coated with chemicals to give them different colors. The company has a large number of employees and factories in Austria and has franchises and retail stores all over the world.
The remarkable feature of these crystals is that they are identical in all respects and in all dimensions. This is unique given that all hard gems appear to have multiple facets in every single direction. This makes cutting such gems all the more difficult and complicated. The machine therefore invented by Daniel Swarovski has been a pioneer in this field and interestingly enough no other company has been able to come up with another alternative. This is the reason why Swarovski crystals enjoy an edge over other jewelry manufacturers and there is none to measure up to it as far as crystal jewelry products are concerned.
Reasons as to why these crystals often score over diamonds:
- They were held as the next best alternative to the expensive diamonds that were both unaffordable and risky to wear all day long. Swarovski crystals on the other hand can be safely worn throughout the day without any apprehensions.
- They were earlier meant for making jewelry but now are being used even in fashion clothing and in hair accessories.
- They look as fascinating as diamonds and are long lasting as well.
- Maintaining these crystals is also relatively easier and you do not need an expert to do the job. A piece of cloth can work wonders if rubbed on the surface of the crystals to remove the accumulated dust and for stain removal, lukewarm water works best followed by a soft cloth to avoid scratches on the gems.
- Although they look like diamonds, they are far cheaper and are the best alternative to diamond jewelry that can be conveniently customized.
The magic of Swarovski crystals continues to mesmerize us even today and their brilliance is not likely to fade in the years to come. For a look that is classy and elegant, sophisticated yet affordable, minimal yet eye-catching, there can be no better choice than Swarovski.