Searching for a great outsourcing company when trying to find a virtual assistant online can be a daunting task; just type in “outsource” or “virtual assistant” with your search engine and you’ll get hundreds, if not thousands, of answers in reply to your query. So, how would you sift through all these options for your outsource work?
There are actually several characteristics that you need to look for when you are looking for an awesome virtual assistant company with whom you can do business with; such as:
1. Wide Range of Services Come on, why in the world would you want to hire a BPO company that would not be able to supply all the types of freelance workers that you need? You need to find an company that has people with different specialties in its employ. Some of the usual freelance workers available online are VAs, content writers and people who specialize in visual arts.
2. Reasonable Prices– When it comes to prices, the only way that you can consider the prices to be reasonable is that if you are receiving quality work for your money. If you are able to get excellent and on-time work, you may consider paying a higher price, rather than going with cheaper rates and getting crappy work. Remember, you get what you pay for!
3. Experienced Workers– If you want more bang for your buck, you’re going to want to work with an outsourcing company that has seasoned and highly skilled workers in their employ. Avoid companies that advertise cheaper labor, or those that allow newbies in their ranks. You may want to conduct a little research on how these companies screen their workers. Do they only choose the cream of the crop, or do they hire out amateur freelancers then let those handle their clients?
4. Great Customer Support– One of the great advantages to working online is that you can always request for customer support, no matter what time it is. However, receiving it is another matter. Look for a BPO company that has sterling reviews when it comes to their customer support; a great BPO company will always make sure that they answer client tickets as quickly and as accurately as possible.
5. Complete Disclosure– Outsourcing can be somewhat of a murky process; you’ll basically contract a person or a group to handle your work, then receive the final work, after which you pay. There are times when you don’t really know what’s going on during the middleman process. You want to be able to work with an outsourcing company whom you can trust with your business. They should be able to answer all your questions and inquiries regarding their work and their policies completely and honestly.
And there you have it; these qualities are some of the qualities that you should look for when you hire an outsourcing company. There might be some qualities that you would personally prefer when you’re doing the hiring, but basically, these qualities would make for a great company to work with.